Monday 31 March 2008

FlowerPress postcards

I've recently had some photos printed up as postcards to sell in my Etsy shop, though I must admit I've been using some of them already as gift cards - I love sending cards for birthdays, personal messages, thank you cards, with wedding, engagements and baby presents. I'm planning on producing some greeting cards as well.
To this end I've been getting card and printing samples from local printers, trying to source the best quality paper and printing.
Tracking down the right materials is a time consuming part of the production process - I'm always driving around to different shops buying different pieces of card (and a million different pens!). It's really rewarding though when you find great stock.
I had a good trip to Amazing Paper in Enmore, Sydney, the other day, choosing a few card stocks to experiment with, they have a good range of different colours and styles, I'm especially interested in sourcing recycled card and paper and I got some good samples here.
For people out of Sydney, they have an internet site and do mail order and have good pictures of their papers online. I buy my cellophane bags here and even the kraft card that I reinforce my larger prints with. A great one stop shop.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)