Wednesday 21 January 2009

Poppytalk


Jan and Earl over at Poppytalk have been lovely enough to include one of my tea towels in a really beautiful feature they've done on tea towels for valentines over on their wonderful blog.
Lots of reds and pinks, they look so beautiful together and make me dream of a romantic valentine's afternoon tea, on a tray... I just love Leanne Graff's new design!
And speaking of pink (magenta!) I think it would look adorable next to my new design Bloom (named because this flower comes from my head not my garden :-). In the shop now.
I love the Eastern look these flowers have and I love this colour!

4 comments :

  1. I love hot pink - your towel is fab. So sweet to mention me too!!

    Have a great night - L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello - I somehow stumbled across your blog and I must say that your new Bloom design in magenta looks lovely - simple and bold is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pink is just so striking. I love the think white boarder too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very striking, a bit less in your face in person maybe... Thanks guys :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)