Tuesday 25 August 2009

printing


It has been so long since I dusted off the Gocco printer and made some art, I kinda forgot how to do it! Luckily I soon got back in the rhythm and today managed to print an edition of a very simple design that I've been thinking about for a while.
Frustratingly I can't show you yet. My camera is at the camera doctor. After five years and 42,000+ photos (and that's just the ones that I still have!) the exposure unit has given up the fight. I'm thinking seriously about buying a new one... in fact if the one I wanted wasn't soo expensive I would have done it already. Without a camera I feel a bit like I'm missing a limb, especially with the spring garden starting to bloom.
If I can get some good pictures out of our point and shoot I'll post some pics soon. In the meantime, the photo is a hint. The print is two colour and I hope to have it in the shop next week along with the new stock of tea towels, I can't wait to see what you think of the new colours - might be a giveaway ahead, It was August last year I started selling tea towels, and that's as good an excuse as any!

3 comments :

  1. Hope your camera situation is soon sorted out! I agree. It is no fun to live without one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the new design. Hope your camera heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)