Wednesday 1 September 2010

Butterflies

Butterfly Doily
Butterfly Doily

I'm still taking photos of these (its very grey here today), and I haven't even sewn the other colour cushions yet! But I couldn't resist introducing my new Butterfly Doily design today, the first day of Spring (Autumn) seems like a perfect time to do it.

Taken from a beautiful doily design then redrawn and blown up big I just love the graphic quality of this new design, either in my favourite white on unbleached colour scheme or jumping out of this fabulous turquoise cotton drill I bought last month!

Available for now as cushion covers or tea towels in the shop. I hope to get the oak leaf blockprint towels listed today too Done, pin oak towels are listed! All are in very limited quantities. Watch out for another tea towel design soon too which builds on this!

8 comments :

  1. they look fantastic! I love the white on the natural linen..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thought it looked like a doily in the first photo...reminded me of the cushions i've been making with real ones! going to keep an eye out for the oak leaf towels too (though the peppermint/dustteam discount has just ended - darn it!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just divine, Susie! I adore that blue. Will have to look at your store...J x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty on these cushions - both combinations look good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the doiley pattern! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)