Monday 22 November 2010

Mailing List & Gift Certificates

gift certificate
For the last couple of years I've had a mailing list to update interested people on new work, special offers and news from flower press. Its been quite sporadic, to say the least, and I've never shared it here on my blog.

I love the idea of keeping in touch with my lovely customers though and even more to reward them occasionally with discounts and offers. So with that in mind I've finally automated the process with an online list manager. Now its even easier to subscribe. Just click here to subscribe or on the button on the blog (just there above the followers widget) and you will be directed to a form to add your email address. You'll get a confirmation email to check you really want to hear from me and away you go. And equally if you get sick of my emails and want to unsubscribe that process is quick and automated and anonymous, just one click.

Now I'm telling you all this for a reason! Remember that holiday sale I've been promising? Well I've decided to keep it for mailing list peeps only. The good news is that I won't be mailing out details till Wednesday. So if you want to join up for the sale code click now and subscribe. Also new to the shop are Gift Certificates. Great for Christmas, housewarming, last minute presents. Can be customised for currency or amount. I can send a hard copy or electronically to you or your giftee.

Don't forget tomorrow is Show & Tell day! This will be the last interview for the year and its going to be really... well you have to tune in to see!
Show & Tell will definitely be back early next year and I have a long list of people I'm dying to feature, can't wait.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)