Sunday 24 January 2010

The Poppies


Well its official, the nominations went up today for Favourite Handmade Textiles in the inaugural Poppytalk Awards, The Poppies... and Flower Press is included!! Woo Hoo!!

I can sincerely say that having my name in that list is prize enough. There are some brilliant people in the running and its a lovely recognition :-)

I'd love it if you feel like voting, and I'd be humbled if it were for me. Don't worry though I'm sure my Mum and my mother-in-law can be convinced to give me their votes, if only we can overcome the technical hurdles ;-)

Here's the link;
http://poppytalk.blogspot.com/2010/01/poppies-vote-no-9-favourite-handmade.html

Go and vote and support handmade!

7 comments :

  1. I've just voted :) Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a wonderful honour and totally deserved too, by the way! Good luck :) K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done talented lady! Not sure why you're in the least bit surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry, I often just "look" at my stash too - congrats on the poppy talk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sweet people! You are such a lovely lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)