Thursday 19 May 2011

my creative space - ribbons and rickrack

ribbon and rickrack
ribbon and rickrack

Lots of different projects and ideas in my head at the moment, including this one which I hinted about last week. I hope to share it soon.
I'm also trying to get organised as I leave on Friday for a weekend trip with three friends. Just us girls for once. A nice hotel, a restaurant or two, some shopping and a gallery visit. Hope you have a nice weekend planned too!

More creative stuff in its new home here.

5 comments :

  1. Now that's MY kind of weekend! (I'm still in mourning because I missed precisely that sort of malarkey last weekend)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also got lots of projects swimming around in brain soup! Can't wait to see what you're gonna share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah! Girly weekends are great! Have fun :)
    Loving these ribbons too. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty! i love ribbons xox

    I am also juggling a few projects xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two of my favourite things! Your pics are a great tribute to all that loveliness. x

    PS - 'Hi!' x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)