Friday 11 March 2011

the rikrak studio


The rikrak studio is a wonderful blog always overflowing with beautiful things, and well known for its regular Olympic and World Cup competitions for handmade designers. I love to vote in these and was delighted to see that one of the 2011 winners awarded favourite 'handmaking nicies' for her coordination of  fundraising auctions for the Qld Floods was Toni Coward of Make it Perfect.

You can imagine then how delighted I am to be featured this week on Kristal's blog as part of a list of "my favourite things - beautiful tea towels", alongside some truly fabulous company including dottieangel, baileydoesn'tbark, wonderthunder, soraam, skinny laminx and more. You can see all that tea towel loveliness here.

Thanks for the sympathies for my boring stuff of my last post. I've made a concerted effort this week to banish the worst of them instead of letting them hang over me and as a result I'm feeling much happier and more positive!

By the way, can you believed we are half way through March already! I'm hoping to post this month's Show & Tell next week. Another really wonderful blogger, closer to home this time, but that's all the hint you get!!!

2 comments :

  1. I saw you there and was really chuffed for you. Rikrak is one of my faves. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous blog! Love the rikrak banner. Good on you for a bit of well-deserved recognition Susie :) Kx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)