Tuesday 10 February 2015

holiday pics

xmas 2014xmas 2014xmas 2014in his happy place #fishing #brunswickheadsloved this vista the other day...Got the whole gang today! #beachwalkswimcoffeecamp 2015camp 2015love you mercurial mysterious sea

Before I get back to my year I wanted to post some of my favourite photos from our holidays. Very late I know but I always like to record this time on my blog, so please indulge me :-)

Time away with family and friends, lots of both, is part of our annual recharge. Its exhausting taking the Christmas show on the road, but once the wrapping paper settles, I'm never sorry we did it. And returning and repacking for camping is a chore. We're used to it now though and find the camping is when we really relax. Lots of swimming and beaching, walks and drinks and late nights around the gas lanterns are just what the doctor ordered.

And after all that home always looks pretty good. It was most exciting this year because we got to come home to our completed renovation without the builders who had transformed our house over four months.

We are still settling in and there has been a lot of painting but I hope to share some of it soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)