Monday 8 March 2010

monday monday

On Friday I finally got my laptop back - yay! - with a crispy new, brand spanking hard drive.
It wasn't that way for long - I spent the weekend loading it back up with all my junk! I am trying to turn over a new leaf though and put things back in better order... I always start with good intentions.
In the meantime the fairies have been out in the garden, painting the leaves and such. I've said it before but there's something about the way the light changes at this time of year that inspires me to pick up my camera again. (Oh and I cheated a bit with that first shot, I moved the little mushrooms in amongst the little grassy plant. I think they look cuter like that :-)

8 comments :

  1. Love your photo's - especially the colours in the last one. Nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. So crisp and pretty looks like you have a fairy garden at yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful beautiful beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your photos.. Makes me want to get out with my camera and see what I can see.. Will be hard to come close to your view of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what joy to stop by and see this wonderful feast. What an interesting jet sream and beautiful leaves. The last is so intereting with the small veins and the colours that remind me of tropical fish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what amazing fairies you have! I bet not many people compliment you on your fairies in a day!!

    Your photo's are fantastic, what camera do you use? I'm looking to buy a new one and these shots are so impressive!....don't tell me the fairies took the photo's too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your lovely generous comments about my photos :-)

    Lisa my camera is a Nikon D90 and these ones are all except for the sky trail, taken with a Tamron Macro lens (90mm) (a birthday present a couple of years ago!). Most of the other photos on the blog would be with the standard kit lens - the 18-50mm.

    A Nikon DSLR is not the cheapest option but I just adore mine. Before this I had a D50 which took over 40,000 photos in about five years.

    Once you use a DSLR you really see the difference, there is no going back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty flowers! Seems your garden was so healthy. Wish I can have a healthy garden too. I'm been looking for interesting topic as this. Looking forward for your next post. Keep posting!

    -pia-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)