Tuesday 2 August 2011

free kiva loan for you!

flor

Screen shot 2011-08-02 at 9.32.23 AM
I've told you about Kiva and how much I love it before. I love the idea of supporting other small businesses, like mine and I use my profits from flower press for the loans. To each person I lend US$25 and over time its repaid to my account to relend. These small parcels of money help people all over the world get their businesses started or more often, help them expand. I can relend the money once its repaid too, its a loan, so over time I've been able to help lots of wonderful people improve their lives.

I love that you can choose who you lend to and that you get to share some of their story. Often you are given updates at the end of the loan to hear how their business has grown with your help. I'm including a picture of one of my favourite recipients Flor, with her small son. Read her story here to get an idea of how Kiva can help.

Its also something that's great to share, I've gifted Kiva loans to my mum, my sister and my mother in law and this gift keeps giving, they can relend the money each time its paid back to help finance another person.

And now you can become a Kiva lender for free!! Kiva are offering 4000 free loans between now and the 13th. No strings. All you need to do is register to be able to lend $25 to someone who really needs a little help. I would love it if you wanted to help and its obligation free, they pay for the loan. (Oh and if five people join in I win a t-shirt, which I'll give away on the blog.)

Just follow this link to play. Come and join all of us over there, I'm sure you'll find lots of friends at Kiva, there are lots of crafty types there :-) But quick there are only 2400 1300 399 left! Kiva have responded to the great demand with 4000 more free loans so get in quick!

STOP PRESS: 7 Lovelies have made 12 loans!!! Thanks guys :-). That's enough for a t-shirt which we'll give away on the blog. BTW you can still sign up via the link but now you will have to pay for your loan (about $23AU each with today's exchange). You can relend that money over and over as its repaid.

http://kiva.org/invitedby/susie7959

5 comments :

  1. Hi Susie - I love this too! I've just done the free trial and then signed up for two more - it's so addictive!! I love this - supporting women in business and self-determination. I think I've found a new obsession ;) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic charity! I am taking the free trial and the money will now help a lady in Mexico with her food business!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed the free trial, but am signing up to lend. Its a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, you're the best :-) Thank you so much for your generosity!
    The free trial is over but you can still sign up through the link, the more the merrier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Esteemed Customer,

    You are welcome to MARK MOEL LOAN COMPANY. We are currently giving out loans to any part of the world at 3% interest rate. If interested, Contact Mr Larry Jeff with the email address bellow Email: markmoelloanhouse@live.com

    We give out loans at 3% interest rate. To any part of the world. With a duration of between 1 to 25years.

    Also We only give out loans to applicants of between 18 years and above. You have to provide the following details about you and your proposal so that i will know how to help.

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM

    *Full Name:.............
    *Age:......................... .
    *Sex.......................
    *Address:.....................
    *State:................
    *Country:..................... .
    *Business name(If Any):..........
    *Loan Amount needed:........
    *Purpose of loan:............
    *Loan Duration:............
    *Date of birth:.......
    *Gender:................
    *Marital status:........
    *Next Of Kin:...............
    *Monthly Income:......
    *Phone:................
    * Fax:..............
    *postal code:.........
    *Mobile/cellular:.........
    *Internet at home............
    *E-mail:........

    In acknowledgment of these details, We shall send you our terms along with repayment schedule and If you agree to the terms and conditions ,you stand to get your loan within 24hours. This depends on your seriousness and urgency in obtaining the loan.

    best regard,
    Mr Mark Moel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)