Friday 27 June 2008

Printsy!

I've recently become a fully fledged member of Printsy, an Etsy team dedicated to printmaking and printmakers. There are some amaaaaazing people in the group and I am very proud to be counted amongst its members.
Printsy has a blog featuring great interviews with Prinsty members and a Flickr group showing some of the wonderful work being made by Prinsters. They discuss technique and inspiration and show their work and method. Printsy members have also been making some wonderful Etsy Treasuries of Printsy art. I happily happened across this new one made by urbanbird tonight. A lovely surprise to see my Ruby Slippers in such fantastic company.
Here is another great Printsy treasury, this one made the front page. I love the colours and it shows the great depth of talent in this group.


2 comments :

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)