Friday 1 October 2010

long weekend

cushion
cushions
I'm so ready for this long weekend. I've been trying to juggle school holidays with a million other things, including sewing these cushions for a shop order (don't you love this pattern on denim, I think I need one for my place!). Which means I've been distracted and in constant motion all week.
This weekend my brother and his family are in town, on a quick visit from up north, way up north. Which means yum cha lunch tomorrow, lots of food and talk and tea.
And next week we are taking some days away for some bush walking and board games. I cannot wait, I need a break. I need to stop and look around and think.
(Thanks for all the nice words about our little skirt, so easy to make, I hope we've inspired a few more!)

4 comments :

  1. sounds like a good weekend coming up. Love the cushions are they screenprinted? Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic on denim!
    Hope you're having a great weekend (sounds like it'll be a fun one), and have a relaxing break next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take it from me, bushwalking and boardgames is the very ticket. Except I'm pining for more and getting dressed for school drop off at 8am this morning, felt oh so wrong...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)