Tuesday 13 September 2011

leaf & feather

leaf & feather
greenrope
leaf & feather

I am so in love with these beautiful necklaces and bags which my friend Lauren has started making for her brand new Etsy shop Leaf & Feather. I couldn't wait to have one of the small paisley shaped necklaces (mine is aqua with a red bead) but I'm thinking I might need a long knotted rope necklace as well or maybe a couple! I think they would make great Christmas or birthday presents too. I love the materials and colours Lauren has used in her necklaces - the shorter ones feature vibrant wooden beads strung with leather thonging and brass clasps and the longer ropes feature a 'bowerbird' mix of beads including amber, ceramic, czech and indian glass.

Lauren's reusable satiny bags are a great alternative to the big ugly green bags and roll up to nothing so you can keep them in your bag. The fabric is her own design, and they're a great price too, I've got the pink and acid green bag.

Lauren's new to the world of online selling, and she's a dear friend of mine, so I would really love it if all you lovely people would take a second to visit her new shop, have a browse and maybe favourite her. Help me make her feel welcome. And of course you might want to buy something while you're there too... Lauren isn't blogging, yet, but she does have a website that I helped her make here at www.leafandfeather.com.au.

4 comments :

  1. Gosh, they really are beautiful. All of them.
    I adore your new labels too Susie. You really have the most beautiful eye. I look forward to seeing them sewn on your gorgeous wares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fabulous! That clustered bead look is so effective, isn't it? I hope she does well - they really are lovely :) Kx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)