Monday, 12 December 2011
Bricks Fabric Giveaway
To celebrate all my new fabric designs this year I'm joining in on the wonderful SewMamaSew Giveaway Day 2011. Each year lots of wonderful blogs share in this huge blog hop Giveaway so follow the link to join the fun (it opens about midnight my time).
And I promised a fabric giveaway a while back, so here goes:
* I'm offering two fat quarters of Flower Press fabric, the two in the first photo - one FQ of these Small Bricks and one of these Large Bricks. Lots of fun to sew with and great for Lego lovers everywhere :-)
* The Giveaway is open to everyone near and far!
* Its open until Thursday December 16th 5pm PST. (10am Friday here in Sydney I think? But I will leave a comment on this post saying the Giveaway is closed so you'll know when that is!)
* A winner will be announced on December 18th here on the blog.
* To enter please leave a comment telling us all what you'd make with these fabrics, either something new or an old favourite. (No pressure, feel free to repeat previous answers.)
* Please leave some way to contact you, preferably an email address or blog link. (If I can't contact you within two days I'll draw again.)
Good Luck! I'm off to enter a few myself!