Sunday 3 August 2008

Modish!


Look what I stumbled upon today, my tea towel on Modish!! I was browsing through my bloglines today (and with the amount of wonderful blogs I've subscribed to this is becoming a full time job!) when I recognised my blue filigree tea towel smiling back at me.
Thanks so much to Renee from Wolfie and the Sneak (another great blog, I think her banner is one of the most beautiful I've seen). She's done this dreamy mood board inspired by Thom Filicia's house by the water. Renee obviously has fantastic taste too as she has one of my favourites - groundwork's mushroom print in there as well. This lichen print is another of her works, aren't they fabulous colours.
One more day for the giveaway, if you haven't signed up you have just Sunday and Monday to do it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)