Saturday 14 February 2009

storque article

Back in January I hinted at an exciting project, well at last its here - a feature on Etsy celebrating the Tea Towel in all its glory!
Last year the lovely Elizabeth of Etsy shop Flying Rhymes starting organising a Storque article about all the creative designers taking the humble dishcloth into the 21st Century!
The hardest part about submitting our work was her requirement to photograph yourself, with said tea towels :-) A modest bunch I think we all struggled with that bit of the brief . But what a beautiful and creative group we turned out to be! Come and see, and get a peek at all the beautiful people and their beautiful towels! (Apologies for my pic, I was in a bit of a rush - I do smile occasionally!)

1 comment :

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)