Thursday 13 August 2009

new stock soon!


A couple of my most popular tea towel designs are sold out at the moment (can you guess which ones? I'll tell you tomorrow!)
The good news is that I will have new stock in next week, including some new colours! I love experimenting and I've had a few requests that I haven't had a chance to fill before. I can't wait to see how they look.
Hopefully this will be the start of some new things at Flower Press. I'm coming up on my second anniversary and I'd love to make 350 sales by then (early November). As of today I'm up to 335 :-)
Here's a pic of my contribution yesterday to lunch with the girls. I'd made these rolls based on the Artisan Bread in five method I've cooked before, and they were a special request to have with our delicious entree of pea and ham soup. My friend has just moved across Sydney and the seven of us had lunch on her back deck with a view of the Harbour Bridge. That's the life!
p.s. These buns are so simple. Make up the master recipe the night before then shape each roll and leave them to rise 20 minutes, then cook 20 minutes and you're ready to go, I put a tea towel in my favourite red Vietnamese bamboo bowl and tied it over the top and they were still hot when we got there.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)