Thursday 10 September 2009

teal towels


To be honest, it was a communication breakdown that led to this new teal colourway in the Chrysanthemum and Filigree tea towels, but I like to think of it as a happy accident! What were meant to be aqua blue prints came back as this wonderful, classy teal colour. (I have a few other new colours but until my new camera is up and running I'm not going to list them.)
This picture is made quickly on my scanner just because I can't wait any longer to share them. Apologies for the quality. The colour isn't quite right, it's slightly greener than this.
What do you think? I'm starting to love it! I think its a great addition to the range. A sort of deeper turquoise colour that we are all loving so much at the moment.

There are quite a few other things too I want to share when I get the new camera not just the new colours, adventures in embroidery, spring springing in the garden, a simple crafty trick I've just discovered...
And I will be having a giveaway. So come back soon!

4 comments :

  1. I love it when mistakes turn out so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love what accidents can bring? It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)