Wednesday 2 April 2008

otchipotchi & skinny laminx

This morning I got an update email from one of my favourite shops/blogs otchipotchi. Based in Portugal this very talented woman is also one of my favourites on Flickr and has a blog called simple me that I read. I find Paula's work very inspiring and her sites are definitely worth looking at if you haven't seen of her work before.
I really admire the classic simplicity of everything she does and the beauty she sees in the every day. Below is one of the very limited pieces she produces occasionally for her shop, beautifully made and I love her simple styling.
Her simple, classic, clean style reminds me of the gorgeous Skinny LaMinx, whose clean lines and great design are so popular. It seems to me that most people have checked out her blog and Etsy shop, but if you haven't then that is another treat you can't miss.
Thanks to both these women for all the enjoyment I've had from their work. Skinny LaMinx's cutout work below and one of her beautiful screenprinted teatowels.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)