Tuesday 4 September 2012

sproing

sproingsproingsproingsproingsproingsproingsproingsproingsproingsproing

Spring was in full swing on Sunday for Father's Day. I rushed to get my camera when I saw my little gang hanging out together on the trampoline. My sweeties.

We seem to have relaxed and slowed down to welcome this new season, taking time to catch up with people we've been wanting to catch up with, spending more time outdoors, taking a little breather before it all speeds up again. There are still cold spots, it snowed in the mountains on the weekend, but the warmer days are on their way and we are making the most of it.

My little garden is a bit bare and barren, a bit winter drab. I've been quite tough on it the last few weekends, unceremoniously hacking and moving plants to get rid of some insidious weeds and make way for more productive spaces. In the meantime, though, some small treasures have bloomed their way in hidden corners and long green tendrils reach out to cover the bare spots.

Its been way too long since I've had time and motivation for creative Flower Press work, and I'm hoping to get back to it this week. I've decided to have a Spring Clean Sale in the Shop in the next couple of weeks and get myself organised. So look out for that!

p.s. first pic is broad bean flowers, planted by Mr J!

6 comments :

  1. Oooh! So excited for your sale - I've been eyeing up some goodies lately - trying to get my brain into gear for Xmas! (and some pre-xmas birthdays) Do let us know when it starts!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly has been a lovely start to the season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! I'm so glad spring has arrived... I love sunny days, Hooray! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos Susie! Glad you had a lovely weekend. Kx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)