Sunday 6 July 2008

my tea towels are famous!

I've been having one of those weeks, I've had the blahs as we call them round here. A bit down and not very inspired.
This morning I woke up to find a comment from the lovely Leanne Graff saying my tea towels had been on the front page of Etsy (thanks Leanne!). I had a request for some custom tea towels and the sun is shining. I found the half finished tote bag I was making when my sewing machine broke down (things like to hide in this house!) and I'm off to buy some potting mix to pot up the violas we bought a couple of weeks ago. School holidays start tomorrow and we are going away for a week on Thursday. I think some new sights and catching up with friends and family might be just what I need.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)