Tuesday 1 November 2011

front

front pages front pages
One of the nicest things about selling on Etsy are the days you log in to find you've made the front page. Nothing can quite match the first time I was featured but I still get a thrill to find my views spike and my favourite counts go through the roof.

Even nicer when its a lovely treasury like this one, featured yesterday. I used to be better about documenting them on my blog, so here's another fab one from August.

I'm actually making something today (wonder of wonders!) and I'll be back on Thursday to share. Gotta go though, I'm off to have a champagne and watch the Melbourne Cup :-)

4 comments :

  1. I'm still trying to figure out why they run the race at pick up time!!

    Have one for me!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how marvelous! The treasuries and the champagne! :o) Hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah! Congratulations Susie :) Kx

    p.s. I think the only good thing about Qld not being part of daylight savings is that the race is run at about 2pm here, before school pick-up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention! I'll have to take you out for a drink to thank you!!! Hope to be in Oz again next year! All the best Jay x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)